Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Homeless man with amazing radio voice

A few people sent me this video yesterday. This homeless man has an amazing radio voice. He shares his sad story about how drugs and alcohol ruined his chance for a career. I would hire this guy in a second... but, sadly, I can pretty much guarantee that he's making way more money on the streets of Columbus than I could ever give him to work Saturday nights here in Poughkeepsie. On a serious note, I did forward this to a radio programmer I know in Columbus... hopefully they can do something to help this guy out.

1 comment:

  1. Update- Just heard that the Cleveland Cavaliers offered this guy a job announcing games.

    ReplyDelete

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)