Monday, June 15, 2009

My weekend at the beach

I was down at the beach this weekend, but before I went I had to do my yearly shave-down. If you've ever been to a station event you know that I'm a pretty hairy guy. I'm so hairy, that if I don't trim down the arm and leg hair it's practically impossible to apply suntan lotion. Plus, if I go swimming small children could get tangled in my hair and drown... so, really, it's a safety hazard.

This year I decided to document the amount of hair that came off. It's a pretty big pile. And I'm not sure where that grey one came from... that's kind of freaking me out. My wife suggested that I put the hair ball in the yard so the birds could use it for a nest. Either they did, or the neighbor stole it to sell on Ebay. Either way, it was gone yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. Right now a small child in Khazakhstan is using your mound of hair to scrub pots and pans

    ReplyDelete

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)