Thursday, May 28, 2009

My latest obsession: Awkward Family Photos

When I was in high school, I stole a family photo from my friend's house. It was a picture of mom, dad and the kids at Medieval Times. The family were all wearing plastic crowns, none of them were smiling and it was the most surreal thing I had ever seen. I made glossy 8X10 copies of the photo and would replace the family photos at my friends' houses with this masterpiece when they weren't looking. I wish I still had a copy, because it's exactly the type of thing you can see on my new favorite website: Awkward Family Photos

2 comments:

  1. Funny! And what were these people thinking? Some highlights:
    The Choker
    Doubledelish
    The pile on

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, I just found this a few weeks ago and I am OBSESSED!

    ReplyDelete

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)