Thursday, April 30, 2009

They're making a movie about Winnebago Man!

If you remember a few years ago, I was completely obsessed with Winnebago Man. He's the completely miserable guy who filmed an infomercial about campers. During the filming, this guy became more and more irritated. His anger was way over the top in relation to the task at hand. He even started yelling at the flies for getting in his face during filming. What makes this dude's rage even more insane was the fact that he's making this cheezy commercial about campers. The outtakes were later compiled and posted online. Even if you've never seen the video, you've most certainly heard some of the clips played during Music All Morning over the years.

If you want to know what really makes me laugh, this clip is it. I laughed so hard at this clip for months that I had to stop watching it during the show because it became horribly distracting. The problem is, the more you watch it the funnier and funnier it gets.

Well, it looks like someone has now made a documentary film about Winnebago Man. I guess I'm gonna have to keep my subscription to the Sundance Channel in hopes of catching it someday!

For those of you who've never seen the video here it is... (NSFW - lots of F-Bombs, the word "Acoutrama", fly violence and yelling at Tony)

1 comment:

  1. "I don't want anymore bullshit anytime during the day. From anyone-that includes me."
    LOL

    ReplyDelete

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)