Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Let the 8 ball answer your emails

Here's a great way to piss off your friends... answer their emails using only the phrase given to you by the Magic 8 Ball. This dude did just that, and the response from his friends is pretty funny.

I may try this today because I actually have a Magic 8 Ball on my desk. Someone gave it to me a few years ago, and I thought it would make me look retro and cool if I put it on display. It would make people think: "Hey, this Boris guy has a desk, but he also knows how to have fun. Do you think he actually uses the 8 Ball to decide things that are important? How outrageous! He's young AND fun!". Did it work? Hell, let's ask the 8 Ball...

I figured as much... Guess I should lose the Rubik's Cube too. Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)