Thursday, January 22, 2009

Boris returns on February 2nd

I'll be taking a few days off to visit my Brother. I try to visit him once a year. The fact that he lives less than a mile away from Disney World in Orlando makes January the perfect time for a family reunion. You can probably figure out that I'm not a "Disney" type of person. But, I have to tell you - if you're an adult with no kids, staying in Disney World is AWESOME. There's amazing food, cold beer, pools, spas... and you can enjoy it all while participating in my favorite past time, people watching:
See you when I get back!

2 comments:

  1. wha the hell are you borris a chubby chaser. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess Disney has stock in the Scooter Store to keep the chub flowin around their parks.

    ReplyDelete

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)