Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Price Is Right scandal, revealed!

Back in 2008, I was a little tough on Drew Carey. He had just taken over as the host of TPIR, and America was still upset about losing long time TV icon, Bob Barker. So, when someone guessed the EXACT PRICE on the final showcase showdown I posted this diatribe going off on Drew and citing it as an example on why he shouldn't be hosting.

What I didn't know is that there was a huge scandal brewing backstage that day... and Drew Carey was certain that this episode would never even air.

Read the whole story here and find out what actually happened that day on The Price Is Right.

2 comments:

  1. Wow- I kind of want to hang myself after reading that ridiculously long article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing! Thanks to my obsessive compulsiveness, I HAD to read the whole damn thing! They could've done without the lame back stories.

    ReplyDelete

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)