Thursday, July 22, 2010

Black parents give birth to white baby

I tracked down the article I was talking about on the air yesterday. This black couple from the UK gave birth to a super-white baby with long blonde hair. Doctors say the baby is not an albino, but there was some strange genetic mutation. Her hair is thick and blonde, which is not normal for babies of any race. I don't know if I'm buying this like the dad is... I still think mom has some explaining to do. Full article with video here.

1 comment:

  1. They'll be on Maury for a paternity test... I'd insist on one!

    ReplyDelete

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)