Friday, July 9, 2010

Repost: Seriously, who still uses these things?

After my rant about phone books this morning, I was asked to re-post this from last month. I'm going to make an addition, however:

I actually did come up with a use for the phone book. Look up businesses before you go shopping. If they're stupid enough to throw money away by advertising in the phone book don't go there.

I hope the phone companies take a hint and stop dropping these things in our yards! If you don't want to get a phone book, this website can help you unsubscribe... not sure if it'll actually work, but it's worth a shot. (It does work, but I found out the hard way you need 60-days notice)

2 comments:

  1. Mine went directly into the recycle bin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boris,
    I heard this song and it reminded me of what you said this morning, about hating phone books. Hope you like it!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WnZmtjrO4c

    ReplyDelete

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)