Friday, May 28, 2010

Fatty-Fat Friday: American Idol edition

I don't know what's more disturbing in this video: Mom's unnecessary reaction to Bowersox losing American Idol, or her naked husband lying on the couch telling her "I told ya!". Actually, the whole thing's pretty disturbing. I'm pretty sure that living room smells like dirty socks and Doritos. The only moment of clarity comes at the very end where she proclaims "My whole life is ruined!" No kidding... but I don't think it's because of a TV singing competition.

**NSFW - This classy lady surprisingly drops some bad words at the end**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)