Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Six Flags mocking kids with Progeria?

So, I'm sitting here watching TV and the Six Flags commercial comes on with that creepy dancing old man. I finally thought I was done having those nightmares when they switched over to those racist commercials last year with the Asian dude yelling "More flags more fun!".

Well, not only is the creepy dancing guy back, but now he's joined by "little six". It's a kid who looks just like him. I'm not sure if it's makeup or if they hired a kid suffering from Progeria. Either way, it's just wrong and doesn't make me want to ever set foot in their park in fear of bumping into him.



UPDATE: Here's video of the commercial courtesy of Chelsea in Newburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)