Friday, March 12, 2010

The Lady Gaga video we were talking about...

This is the new video from Lady Gaga that a listener sent me this morning. It's for her song "Telephone" and features Beyonce.

Tell me that this isn't the greatest music video since Thriller:

*NSFW - Almost nudity and some bad language*


Some of the weirdest parts of the video -
1:00 Gaga gets her clothes ripped off by the prison guards
1:50 Gaga makes out with a chick wearing glasses made of cigarettes
2:27 Gaga is wearing Diet Coke cans in her hair
4:33 Gaga does some weird dance move as she escapes the prison
5:02 Beyonce feeds Gaga a hot pocket
And it just gets stranger from there!

Plus, don't miss the blatant product placement, here are the ones we counted:
- Virgin Mobile cell phone
- Diet Coke can hair curlers
- Polaroid camera
- Wonderbread
- Miracle Whip
- Honey Bun pastry
- PlentyofFish.com dating website
- The Pussywagon truck from Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill movies.

I'm not a Gaga fan... but this video is the greatest thing ever produced!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, so much going on in this video. I love it. The Clothes, or lack of, music, dancing, and poisons - I see
    That Gaga likes to kill her lovers a lot. A New Thriller for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if she's really a dude I would go gay for it.
    I definitely would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had too see this after all the talk this morning. So crazy cool I downloaded it to my iPod. I see on iTunes there are already over 1000 comments and a 5 star rating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that s#*t is AWESOME BIZARRE !

    She's got some insane genius sense of humor...

    Who knew ? ? !

    ReplyDelete
  5. You forgot the Coors Light Neon in the bar scene...

    ReplyDelete
  6. When she first starts singing on the pay phone I think it says "DOOM" on her jacket. Its even the same font as the video game's title. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How could you not LOVE IT!!!!! It's got soooooo much to LOVE, Beyonce and GaGa, Hot women kissing,Men,( who think their all that and a bag of chips),gettin their "BAD A$$es" taken DOWN.I bet every man wishes they had COED Prisons. It even looked good to me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was FREAKIN awesome. Never could have imagined that kind of video for the song but hey the unexpected makes it that much better, Rock on Gaga!!

    ReplyDelete

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)