Friday, November 6, 2009

Awesome beer commercial

I don't know what it is about beer commercials, but lots of times I find them to be the most entertaining thing on TV. Here's a commercial for Tiger Beer with some pretty neat effects. As for the beer, Tiger is pretty good. It's my go-to beer when I'm at a Japanese restaurant or sushi place. I usually prefer it over Kirin Ichiban or Sapporo. Warning: they go down smoothly, so make sure there's no Karaoke going on before you start pounding them (please don't ask me how I know this).

1 comment:

  1. haha I love this commercial. the ending is true too

    ReplyDelete

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)