Thursday, September 3, 2009

Soleil Moon Frye dresses up as Punky Brewster

To celebrate her one millionth follower on Twitter, Soleil Moon Frye dressed up as her Punky Brewster character from the 80's and filmed a video thanking all of her fans. Soleil Moon Frye has one million followers??? I can't even crack 500 Twitter followers!!! Maybe Punky's on to something. OK, Twitterers, get me to One Thousand followers and I will dress up in my skinny 80's keyboard tie, parachute pants and Capezio shoes. Follow me now! Is Chess King still open?

2 comments:

  1. She's got a million followers because she's hot as hell, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just show us your t@ts, thats all we want to see...

    ReplyDelete

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)