Wednesday, September 23, 2009

McKenzie Phillips had an affair with her father

McKenzie Phillips makes some big revelations on the Oprah Winfrey show tomorrow. For our younger readers, McKenzie Phillips was the ugly older sister on "One Day At A Time" and the real-life daughter of Mamas And Papas singer, John Phillips.

In her book, McKenzie writes about how her father molested her, and how it eventually became consensual... CONSENSUAL!

"On the eve of my wedding, my father showed up, determined to stop it," Phillips wrote. "I had tons of pills, and Dad had tons of everything too. Eventually I passed out on Dad's bed."My father was not a man with boundaries. He was full of love, and he was sick with drugs. I woke up that night from a blackout to find myself having sex with my own father."

On his death bed, McKenzie confronter her father: "We have to talk about when you raped me." she told him, and his reply according to her was "you mean when we made love." GROSS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)