Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm Back!

Thanks for coming back to the website after a week of no updates! I had the time of my life in Ireland... it was so much more than I ever expected. If you think Ireland is like your local Irish Bar on St. Patrick's Day, it's just so much more than that. The friendliest people, great food (really!) and some of the most amazing scenery in the world. There's no way any photos can capture just how beautiful this country is. Anyway, I'll fill you in on everything this morning on the air.

The true highlight of my week, however, was getting to see U2 in Dublin. Whenever I go to a show, I always have a list of songs I want to hear. For U2, this time it was Bad and 40. Bono must have read my mind, because towards the end of the show he worked the lyrics from 40 into Bad. There's a video below... hope you have tickets for the shows at Giants Stadium, it's a sick concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)