Tuesday, June 16, 2009

LIndsay Lohan twitters herself topless

I can't say I'm a fan of celebrities Twittering themselves all day... who really cares what Ashton Kutcher had for lunch** However, I could get on board if they follow Lindsay Lohan's lead and start posting topless photos! OK, Lindsay - I know you're starving for attention... but posting yourself topless and then complaining that the paparazzi is invading your privacy doesn't make much sense!
**But Tweets about my lunch are awesome! Make sure you follow me at twitter.com/wrrvboris!

1 comment:

  1. Yes it would be nice if they followed Lindsay's lead but with our luck the next one would be Meatloaf topless.

    ReplyDelete

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)