Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Beatles Rock Band videogame to be released

When I first heard that they were releasing a Beatles Rock Band, I had images of zombie John Lennon coming back to life and driving to London to smack Paul in the head. However, after seeing this trailer I must say that this game looks awesome! It follows the Beatles through their entire career from the Cavern Club all the way to the rooftop session of Get Back! It looks like they thought of everything... however I think you have to supply your own acid for the "I Am The Walrus" level. Check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)