Thursday, May 14, 2009

Listener submission: Pee Kneeler

A few years ago, I revealed on the air that I kneel down when I pee at my house. I started kneeling after seeing a story that showed just how far urine travels in the bathroom as it splashes out of the toilet. Kneeling prevents the splashing and keeps my toothbrush urine free. Luckily, I have a toilet that is shorter, and is the perfect height for kneeling... but what if you have a taller toilet? Presenting the Pee Kneeler! Thanks to Obsessive Rob for sending this link (and for remembering my humiliation as listeners belittled me for kneeling and peeing). Hey, they came up with a device to help pee kneeling people everywhere, so I can't be the only one that does it! Link

4 comments:

  1. Really? Why don't you just sit, then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verge, Sitting takes too much time when you have a belt and/or tucked. Also, it makes me feel like a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets not forget, the first time this came up, you didnt specifically mention that this was a "home only" thing. I pointed out how awkward and creepy its got to look for someone to see you do that in a bathroom stall at the mall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. boris it's pink your preferred choice of color you'll look so pretty when you kneel, Boris ya need to man next thing i'll her is you don't want pantie lines ughhhh

    ReplyDelete

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)