Monday, April 13, 2009

Paula Deen is the devil

I can watch the Food Network all day long. It doesn't matter what the show is... Alton Brown making gravy, chefs competing to make the biggest rice krispie treat, even The Neelys. But there's one show that I can't watch: Paula Deen. I don't know what it is, but that crazy lady makes me ill. It could be her annoying voice, fake laugh, the fact that she touches all of the food with her gross hands and keeps licking her fingers or perhaps it's those gotta-be-in-the-closet sons of hers. Whatever it is, I can't watch her. It's a good thing, too, because this recipe for deep fried mac-n-cheese wrapped in bacon is proof that she's trying to kill her audience.

1 comment:

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)