Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My last post ever

After 14 years of broadcasting on WRRV I'm sorry to s...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! April Fools! Wasn't that funny? I made you think that I got fired. Radio DJ's have been pulling that prank for years and now I did it... sweet!

What an awesome prank! I get to passive-aggresively let management think about what would happen if I quit AND I get to boost my ego by having people tell me how sad they are that I'm leaving! Pheww boy!...

Uh, what? Management was thinking of canning me anyway because of the recession and this will just make the actual firing next week more awkward? And we only got 2 emails from listeners? And both of them were in favor of having Shmonty do the morning show? Is this an April Fools prank on me?




No?... I see. Well, here's some other pranks that were actually funny.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I'm an ass. 8:30am and I already fell for something. NOT COOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah like you would do a lame prank like that. OK coop and tobin!

    ReplyDelete

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)