Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Resignation written on a sheet cake

I once had someone resign here at the radio station by writing and producing a fake commercial. I was asked by this person to give the commercial a listen, but I was busy so I just pretended to listen while doing work at my desk. When I looked up and saw the person standing there with a stupid look on their face I realized that I probably should have paid more attention to the commercial. I had to pretend to understand what was going and then listen to the fake commercial again after the guy left my office. My advice to you - just quit like a real man. Although I probably wouldn't have minded as much if he resigned like this guy did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)