Friday, March 6, 2009

Closing in on 1,000 Facebook friends!

If you haven't sent me a Facebook friend request yet... do it now! I'm closing in on friend number 1,000. As I promised this week, that person will get upgraded to my real-life friend! (see the previous post about my offer of friendship if you missed it).

I've stopped accepting friends at 900 so no one can sit and wait to swoop in at the last minute and be number 1,000. I can tell you that we're getting close, so your friend request could be lucky 1,000 if you send it now! Good luck, and I'll hopefully reveal who my new friend is this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)