Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lost: I knew it!




*Spoiler alert*



Great episode last night!

Jin is alive! (I knew it)
That was Danielle and the French people on the boat (I knew it)
It was Ben who was trying to get Aaron (I knew it)
The losties will be visiting "themselves" this season (I knew it)

Here's what else I think I know: The longer you've been on the island, the longer it takes for you to feel the effects of the time jumps (bloody nose and headaches). So why did Miles take longer to feel the effects? Because he's been on the island! Could he be Dr. Candle's son that we saw in the season opener? OK, but why is Juliette getting a nose bleed before Locke or Sawyer? She's been on the island for three years. Were the guys somehow on the island before her and didn't know it? Or is it because Locke found his "constant" (Richard Alpert) and so did Sawyer (Kate)?

Also, I'm pretty sure that Faraday is Widmore's son. I also think that his mother is "Ellie" the blond "other" that had him at gunpoint last week. The time frame fits, and the fact that Faraday was staring at her strangely seems to back it up. I also think that "Ellie" grows up to be Ms. Eloise Hawking - the grey haired lady that has appeared in Desmond's flashes... and the lady who is now apparently working with Ben in LA. That means Desmond and Penny are on the way to see her... man is he gonna freak out when he finds out who she is!!! Of course, that's if my theory is correct.

Damn I love this show! What do you think? Comments below.

5 comments:

  1. I think Boris is really a writer on this show..
    if not, he should be

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to think I agree with you, but I think you're dead on with this one. I was thinking all of the same things last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think MY nose is bleeding because my brain just exploded trying to figure out WHEN the hell we are! Juliet says that Clair delivered the baby "a couple of months ago" but on the mainland it's three years later. Does time move slower on the island? Is it like when you go to space for a few days but a month passes on earth? Or is it just all screwed up because of the flashes?

    Anyway, Boris, you have some good ideas about who everyone is and what's going on with all the bleeding. A while ago, Daniel told Desmond he needed to find his constant. Once he did, his nose stopped bleeding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about Alpert? Who the hell is this guy? I have a couple of ideas. 1) He is the only person ever to actually be born on the island. that's why he never ages. Perhaps he only ages when off the island?

    2) He is some sort of "Caretaker" of the island. He is there to make sure the Island is safe, and that nothing rapes the island. He chooses the leader, and does what he can to insure the island always is.

    3) He's Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, PS. that four toed statue? For whatever reason, it makes me want to thing that the island was, at some point, Atlantis.

    ReplyDelete

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)