Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's 20/20 so it's ok to show women having orgasms

Did you happen to catch 20/20 the other night? They had a whole show dedicated to pregnancy - the FREAKY side of pregnancy. There were those nutty women who still breastfeed their 8-year-old children and this story about women who orgasm during pregnancy. That's right... they orgasm while giving birth. I can't even imagine what childbirth is like, but I would think an orgasm would be the very last thing on my mind while trying to squeeze a watermellon out of my body

2 comments:

  1. What is this? Kissing during childbirth? Who are these people? My three children bring me happiness and joy, but nothing like that. The closest thing I had to an orgasm was an epidural. These women are nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New pick up line "WANNA HAVE A BABY?".

    ReplyDelete

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)