Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Holy Schick!

I'm not endorsing Schick... Possibly because I've spent a small fortune on Gillette razor blades over the years. Every time they add another blade or something that vibrates and lights up I wind up getting sucked into buying a whole new razor. I have yet to experience an extra "Mach" making my shaving experience any easier... And why is it that every time they throw the word "Fusion" or "Turbo" on the label, I'm right there slapping another $20 on a new pack of blades? I'm a moron.

Anyway, this Schick website won't make me buy a razor (especially since the WRRV Beard Growing Contest is still going strong). However, this is a pretty cool way to avoid doing paperwork today:

2 comments:

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)