Monday, December 8, 2008

Coldplay sued for plagarism

A while back we posted a video by the Creaky Boards that they claimed was ripped off by Coldplay for Viva La Vida. Well, now Joe Satriani is suing Coldplay for stealing his son "If I Could Fly". So, really, Joe Satriani should be suing the Creaky Boards, not Coldplay. Maybe I'll sue Coldplay for making me look like a pu**y at red lights when I'm blasting their CD and singing along at the top of my lungs.

Here's a comparison of the Joe Satriani song and "Viva La Vida"... It is pretty damn close, you decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)