Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Aircheck: 12-09-08 "Brandi's #1 Fan, Jason"

After the show today, I was flooded with emails from people who wanted me to post today's call from Brandi's #1 fan, Jason. Jason is my new challenge. Right now, he worships Brandi and could care less about Boris. It is now my new mission to make Jason my biggest fan. This will not be easy. Jason has a deep, deep love for Brandi and seems almost impervious to my Hudson Valley Radio Legend powers. But, mark my words, before I am through Jason will be my biggest fan!

3 comments:

  1. Boris, maybe you should offer him cash to be your friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boris hunny I feel that is a lost cause. U have the whole of the hudson valley as ur devoted fans I just think this guy may be a bit......um yeah.

    Anyway we love ya Boris dont worry about Jason

    -Mari

    ReplyDelete

Boris wants to hear what you have to say!
There's no need to register or sign up to post your comment. Just choose the option "Name/URL" in the drop down box next to "Comment as:" and write away! (You can leave the URL blank if you'd like)